|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/ bags|
|Delivery Time:||25-40 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 kg per month|
|Product Name::||Industrial Plug||Rated Voltage::||250V AC|
|Color::||Yellow||Function::||Electrical Outlet Connection|
|Plug Type::||EU /UK /Us /Au||Application::||Industrial|
ESD Industrial Plug,
ESD Safe Tools Industrial Plug,
ESD Safe Tools Yellow Plug
Excellent Quality Yellow Color ABS Snap Grounding ESD UK US EU Plug
ESD UK US EU Plug Excellent Quality Yellow Color ABS Snap Grounding
|ESD Industrial Plug UK US EU Plug|
|Function:||Electrical Outlet Connection|
|Rated Voltage:||250V AC|
|Plug Type:||EU /UK /Us /Au|
1. The plug fits directly in to the mains supply socket, connecting with only the earth conductor. Live and Neutral pins have been
molded in insulating plastic, fitting into the supply socket but completely dormant.
2. At the front of the plug are connectors linked via 1M Ohm resistors to the earth pin, inside the plug. The connectors offer a
link to ground for connecting cords from the EPA.
3. The1M Ohm resistor to each connector offer protection in the event the workstation becomes live. That protection would limit the
current to less than 0.3mA at 240 volts. Should the fault current continue the resistor will open circuit.
4. Insert the plug into the supply socket making sure it is fully home, then connect the various elements of the EPA... For example
wrist strap cord, bench or floor matting connection cords. This ensures that the EPA is at the same earth potential.
5. As generally the workstation has more than one plug socket it is possible to use more than one EBP if more connections are
6. The EBP is sealed and cannot be opened for repair. To test each connection use a multi-meter from the connector to the earth
pin. The reading should be between 0.9 and 1.1M Ohms. As each connection point has its own 1M Ohm resistor, the resistance between
two connectors should be approximately 2M Ohms.
The plug must only be used for ESD control purposes.
More picture :
Other Products we Supply:
Contact Person: admin