White Thickening 5mm Gird ESD Anti Static High Temperature Resistance Heat-resistant Gloves
|ESD Antistatic Heat-resistant Gloves
||Polyester & Carbon Fiber
||S/M/L/XL/XXL or Customized Size
||10e6 ~ 10e9 ohm/sqm
||Safety protection,Antistatic, High Temperature Resistance,Heat-resistant
High temperature resistant gloves are generally divided into contact heat resistance, radiation heat resistance and steam heat resistance. At the same time, according to different product types, it also has the functions of flame retardant, fire prevention, metal liquid and particle splash.
High temperature resistant gloves are professional and special labor protection articles. Therefore, business personnel should be consulted in detail before selecting and using this product.
Pre use inspection:
1. Before use, please check whether the temperature level of the selected product meets the on-site operating environment. This product shall not be used in an environment higher than the temperature level of the selected product (if the maximum temperature resistance of the selected gloves is 500 ℃, it shall not be used in an environment higher than 500 ℃)
2. Check whether the products are complete and whether there is obvious damage. Do not use if there is a problem.
3. Before use, please confirm whether the gloves are specially used to prevent "radiant heat" or "contact heat", which can not be confused.
4. When using contact high-temperature resistant gloves, always pay attention to the temperature rise inside the gloves and stop continuous contact with high-temperature objects before reaching the hand bearing limit (according to the provisions of European standard date n407, when the gloves contact the limit temperature, the standard is a single contact within 15 seconds, which can be determined according to the actual operation). If it is necessary to extend the single contact time, High temperature resistant gloves higher than the actual temperature can be selected.
Heat source classification:
1. Thermal contact operation: refers to directly contacting and touching the surface of high-temperature objects, such as directly handling, transferring and operating high-temperature objects. Generally, the palm needs fiber fabric gloves.
2. Radiant heat operation: refers to gloves with aluminum foil on the back of hands and wrists. They do not directly contact high-temperature objects, but there are high-temperature heat sources in the operation environment, such as operation in front of the furnace. (for radiant heat and contact heat operation, gloves with palm made of fiber fabric and back of hand and wrist made of aluminum foil shall be selected)
Factors affecting single contact time and service life of high temperature resistant gloves:
1. Pure radiant heat protection is generally sustainable, and the single operation time is basically unlimite
2. The greater the load, the shorter the single contact time; The greater the friction, the shorter the single contact time; The greater the friction coefficient
The higher the working frequency, the shorter the single contact time; The thinner the gloves, the shorter the single contact time.
3. All factors in Article 2 above are important factors affecting service life.
Precautions and warnings:
Matters needing attention:
The main function of high temperature resistant gloves is to protect the operator from radiant heat, contact heat and other heat as much as possible. However, they are consumables due to the large amount of heat and friction generated during high-temperature operation. Therefore, the service life of most insulating gloves is not fixed. It should be judged according to the working environment and workload. When the product is worn to a certain extent, it should be replaced in time.
1. High temperature resistant gloves can protect operators from or less affected by heat to a great extent, but perfect protection cannot be achieved under any circumstances. Therefore, operators need to make reasonable judgment on their working environment and choose whether to continue operation;
2. High temperature resistant gloves shall not contact with acid, alkali and other chemical reagents, and shall not be operated in an environment with electrical injury;
3. When using high-temperature resistant gloves, the operator must pay attention to the temperature change feeling of the hand skin and understand the changes of the surrounding environment. Once he finds discomfort or is aware of possible dangers, he should stop the operation immediately, and quickly and carefully remove the used high-temperature gloves and high-temperature resistant gloves for cooling.
Other Products we Supply:
- ESD Fabric,
- Cleanroom Apparels
- Cleanroom Cleaning Supplies(Wipes, Tacky Rollers, Mops, Brushes, Swabs),
- Cleanroom &ESD Chairs/Stools,
- Cleanroom Documentation(Paper, Pen, Notebook),
- Cleanroom Gloves(Finger Cots, PU Coated Glove, PVC Dotted Glove)
- Cleanroom Mats(Sticky Mat, Table/Floor Mat, Anti-fatigue Mat),
- ESD Package Materials(Bags, Tapes etc),
- ESD Storage Materials (Bins, Trays, Circulation Box, Solvent Dispensers),
- ESD Wrist/Heel Straps/Grounding Cords.
- Static Control Ionizing Blower/Gun/Nozzle,
- Illuminated Magnifier,
- Cleanroom Curtain and etc