|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||10pairs/opp bag, 1000pairs/carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||150,000 dozen per month|
|Product Name:||ESD Antistatic High Temperature Resistance Heat-resistant Gloves||Material:||Polyester+ Carbon Fiber|
|Size:||S/M/L/XL/XXL (6,7,8,9,10) Or Customized Sizes||Color:||Black,customized|
|Feature:||Safety Protection,anti-static, High Temperature Resistance||Type:||Anti-static,Safety Golves,Thickening|
|Style:||5mm Gird||Surface Resistivity:||10e6-10e9ohms|
|Application:||Industry,cleanroom||Packing:||1pair/Shielding Bag, 500pairs/cartons|
5mm Grid Anti Static Gloves,
Cleanroom Anti Static Gloves,
Carbon Fiber Anti Static Gloves
OEM Working Glove 5mm Gird ESD Antistatic High Temperature Resistance Heat-resistant Gloves
|OEM Working Glove 5mm Gird ESD Antistatic High Temperature Resistance Heat-resistant Gloves|
|Material:||Polyester+ Carbon Fiber|
|Size:||S/M/L/XL/XXL (6,7,8,9,10) or Customized Size|
|Surface Resistance:||10e6 ~ 10e9 ohm/sqm|
|Function:||Safety protection,Antistatic, High Temperature Resistance|
High temperature resistant gloves are generally divided into contact heat resistance, radiation heat resistance and steam heat resistance. At the same time, according to different types of products, they also have the functions of flame retardant, fire prevention, splashing of metal liquid and particles.
High temperature resistant gloves are professional and special labor protection articles. Therefore, business personnel should be consulted in detail before selecting and using this product.
Pre use inspection:
1. Before use, please check whether the temperature level of the selected product conforms to the on-site operation environment. The product shall not be used in an environment higher than the temperature level of the selected product (if gloves with a maximum temperature resistance of 500 ℃ are selected, it shall not be used in an environment higher than 500 ℃) .
2. Check whether the product is complete and whether there is obvious damage. If there is any problem, it shall not be used.
3. Before use, please confirm whether the gloves are specifically used to protect against "radiant heat" or "contact heat", which can not be confused.
4. When using contact type high-temperature resistant gloves, always pay attention to the temperature rise inside the gloves, and stop continuous contact with high-temperature objects before reaching the hand bearing limit (according to the provisions of European standard date n407, when the gloves are in contact with the limit temperature, a single contact within 15 seconds is the standard, which can be subject to actual operation). If you need to prolong the single contact time, you can choose high-temperature resistant gloves with a higher level than the actual temperature.
Heat source classification:
1. Hot contact operation: refers to directly contacting and touching the surface of high-temperature objects, such as directly handling, transferring and operating high-temperature objects. Generally, fiber fabric gloves are required for palm.
2. Radiant heat operation: refers to gloves with aluminum foil on the back of hands and wrists that do not directly contact high-temperature objects but have high-temperature heat sources in the operation environment, such as operation in front of the furnace. (for operations with both radiant heat and contact heat, gloves with palm made of fiber fabric and back of hand and wrist made of aluminum foil should be selected)
Factors affecting single contact time and service life of high temperature resistant gloves:
1. Pure radiant heat protection is generally sustainable, and the single operation time is basically unlimited.
2. The heavier the load, the shorter the single contact time; The greater the friction, the shorter the single contact time; The
greater the operating frequency, the shorter the single contact time; The thinner the gloves, the shorter the single contact time.
3. All factors in Article 2 above are important factors affecting service life.
Precautions and warnings:
The main function of high temperature resistant gloves is to protect the operator from radiation heat, contact heat and other heat as much as possible. However, due to the large amount of heat and friction generated in high temperature operation, they are consumables. Therefore, the service life of most thermal insulation gloves is not fixed. It should be judged according to the working environment and work volume. When the product is worn to a certain extent, it should be replaced in time.
1. High temperature resistant gloves can protect operators from or less from heat to a great extent, but they can not achieve perfect protection in any case. Therefore, operators need to make reasonable judgment on their working environment and choose whether to continue operation
2. High temperature resistant gloves shall not be exposed to acid, alkali and other chemical reagents, and shall not be operated in an environment with electric injury.
3. When using high-temperature resistant gloves, operators must pay attention to the temperature change feeling of their hand skin and understand the changes of the surrounding environment. Once there is any discomfort or aware of the possible danger, they need to stop the operation immediately and quickly and carefully remove the used high-temperature resistant gloves for temperature reduction.
Other Products we Supply:
Contact Person: admin