|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||8 Mats/case; 10 Mats/case|
|Supply Ability:||~100,000 mats per month|
|Product Name::||Electrostatic Eliminator||Color::||Stainless Steel|
|Material::||304 Stainless Steel||Product Height::||1.1m (wall Mounted 20cm)|
|Pole Diameter::||51mm||Touch Ball Diameter::||90mm|
|Length Of Grounding Cable::||3mm Linear Cable||Feature::||Personal Electrostatic Discharge|
Explosion Proof Electrostatic Eliminator,
304 SS Pole Electrostatic Eliminator,
Electrostatic Monitoring Static Eliminator
Industrial Human Body Electrostatic Releaser Mobile Discharge Electrostatic Monitoring Static Eliminator
|Pole material:||304 stainless steel|
|Touch ball diameter:||90mm|
|Wall thickness of mounting flange:||5.0 mm|
|Product height:||1.1m (wall mounted 20cm)|
|Length of grounding cable:||3mm linear cable|
1. Touch type induction, no mechanical moving parts;
2 whole epoxy resin seal, anti-corrosion, waterproof, anti test;
3. Explosion proof touch ball, safe release of static electricity, human contact does not produce electric shock.
4. It is made of conductive plastic, with resistance value between 106 ~ 109, low release current and long discharge time, so as to ensure that electric sparks will not be caused;
5. When the green light is on, the static voltage of human body is less than 150V, the static energy of human body is less than 0.002mj, which is far less than the small ignition limit of petroleum vapor mixture of 0.018mj, and the static voltage is basically removed to ensure the safety of human static electricity;
6. A grounding wire is set to connect with the grounding pile to ensure reliable connection;
7. With lithium battery inside, there is no need for external power supply, and the installation is simple and easy.
Scope of application:
1. Oil depot, railway oil delivery platform, tank escalator and tank farm entrance, etc;
2. Pump room, oil storage and transportation turnover need to eliminate human body static place ;
3. Gas station unloading port, self-service gas station, automatic refueling machine and other places;
4. Sampling, temperature measurement, ruler inspection, tank filling and other places in petrochemical enterprises;
5. Oil depot, warehouse, workshop, electronic workshop entrance, etc;
6. Petroleum, chemical industry, natural gas, laboratory, electronic industry, viation, military industry, textile and other places need to eliminate human static electricity.
Mobile installation and use:
Step 1: fix it on the ground without screws .
Step 2: connect the vertical pole with grounding grid.
(pile) and other grounding equipment with grounding cable. When in use, touching the sphere for more than 3 seconds can safely and effectively eliminate the static electricity of human body.
Step 3: if the installation site is not equipped with grounding grid or grounding pile, a metal rod about 30cm deep can be driven into the ground, and then the rounding wire can be connected to the metal rod.
Electrostatic discharge mode of human electrostatic discharger:
1. Contact electrification:
Contact electrification can occur at the solid-solid, liquid-liquid or solid-liquid interface. If there are solid particles or droplets suspended in the gas, the solid particles or droplets can be charged by contact, so that the gas can carry electrostatic charge.
2. Breaking and energizing:
The electrification in the process of solid crushing and liquid splitting belongs to breaking electrification.
3. Inductive Electrification:
A conductor can be induced and charged by one or some charged bodies around it. If the live conductor is insulated from the surrounding, it will have potential, which is called inductive electrification. A conductor has a potential, plus it has a separated charge. Therefore, the conductor can generate electrostatic discharge.
4. Charge transfer:
Condition: a charged body is in contact with an uncharged body, and the charge is distributed between them according to the allowable degree of their respective conductivity, which is charge migration. When charged droplets or dust impact on solids (such as electrostatic precipitator), strong charge migration will occur. A similar charge transfer occurs when gas ions flow onto an initially uncharged object.
Other Products we Supply:
Contact Person: admin