|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||bulk package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||100,000pc per month|
|Product Name::||Antistatic Industrial U Type Brush||Material::||Synthetic Fiber, Nylon|
|Handle::||Conductive PP Material||Bristles::||Conductive Nylon Material|
|Color::||Black||Function::||Antistatic ,Dust-proof, Cleaning|
|Bristle Surface Resistivity::||10e6-10e8ohms||Handle Surface Resistivity::||10e4-10e6ohms|
U Type ESD Nylon Brush,
ESD Safe Tools Nylon Brush,
ESD Nylon Brush Antistatic
120*95*46*21mm U Type ESD Nylon Brush Antistatic Cleaning Brushes for Cleanroom
1. ESD brushes are necessary in the electronic manufacturing industry. They help to clean the PCB (remove dirt, solder residue, etc.) and release static electricity through properly grounded ESD operators.
2. The conductive brush will minimize the static electricity generated during cleaning.
3. The black electrostatic dissipation polypropylene handle can transfer electric charge to the ground.
4. Conductive fiber resistance C: 10e4-10e6 ohm, dissipation handle resistance: 10e8-10e10 ohm.
5. There are neutral brush, hard brush and soft brush:
● hard brushes are mainly used for electronic equipment in circuit board manufacturing and maintenance.
● soft brush is used to clean optical devices, microcircuits, etc.
1. It is very suitable for removing dust and small particles on PCB or other sensitive components, and dissipating static electricity to the ground when the grounding personnel hold it.
2. Soft and flexible, no scratch on the surface.
3. Corrosion resistance and fire resistance.
Scope of application:
Clean the keyboard and electronic components. Product lines, CMOS chips, microprocessors, semiconductors, disk drives, composite materials, LCD products, circuit product lines, precision instruments, optical parts, etc.
|Part Number||Rows and Bristles||Description||Total length (mm)||Bristle Length (mm)||Bristle Width (mm)||Bristle Height (mm)|
50 bristles bundles
|ESD U-shape Brush / S||
98 bristles bundles
|ESD U-shape Brush / M||120||95||46||21|
160 bristles bundles
|ESD U-shape Brush / L||180||155||57||21|
● Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
①.Ans:Yes, we have been in manufacturing and providing excellent Cleanroom and ESD solutions for customers more than 10years.
②.Our own production plants and a wide network of suppliers who are strictly selected, are totally qualified for ISO Quality Management System.
● Q2: How long could you prepare samples?
Ans:Normally 1days if we have the sample onhand. If customized one, about a week around.
● Q3: How about batch order production?
Ans: Normally 3-7days or so
● Q4: Do you inspect the finished products?
Ans:Yes, we will do inspection according to ISO standard and ruled by our QC staff.
● Q5: How do you ship the goods?
Ans: By sea, by air, by truck or by courier (UPS, DHL, Fedex, TNT etc.)
● Q6: What advantage do you have?
①.We have professional engineers, customers can expect the best possible advice and support.
②.Related responsible team to answer all your questions and follow-up process for you and do update in time
③.Strict and standard process control according to Quality Management System.
④.Documents support on products, we have strong technical data sheet to support our products, which could make you easier to know our products.
Contact Person: Mr. Leo