|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Depend on tape width|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||500,000rolls per month|
|Product Name::||ESD Protected Area PVC Warning Tape||Material::||PVC|
|Color::||Yellow,Customized||Size::||50mm*22m*0.15mm/ Customized Sizes|
|Feature::||Warning,Remind||Industrial Use::||Sharp Color Warning "DANGER"|
|Application::||Antistatic,"DANGER" Area,Floor Marking Off||Printing::||"Antistatic",or Customized|
Landmark Tape ESD Packaging Materials,
Floor Tape ESD Packaging Materials,
Yellow ESD Packaging Tape
Yellow "ESD Antistatic Protected Area" PVC Warning Floor Landmark Tape
Yellow ESD Antistatic Protected Area PVC Warning Tape
|Product name||ESD Protected Area PVC Warning Tape|
|Size||50mm*22m*0.15mm(T) / Customized Sizes|
|Application||Antistatic,"DANGER" area,Floor Marking Off|
|Feature||Sharp Color Warning "DANGER"|
|Industrial use||Antistatic,"DANGER" area,Floor Marking Off|
Warning tape is also called identification tape, ground tape, floor tape, landmark tape, etc. The warning tape is made of PVC film as the base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive.
The warning tape has the advantages of waterproof, moisture-proof, weather resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-static. It is suitable for the anti-corrosion protection of underground pipelines such as air pipes, water pipes and oil pipelines.
1. It has strong viscosity and can be used for ordinary cement floor
2. Compared with painting on the ground, the operation is simple
3. It can be used not only on ordinary ground, but also on wood floor, ceramic tile, marble, wall and machine (while the paint on the ground can only be used on ordinary ground)
4. Specification parameters of lines that cannot be painted in two colors: 4.8 cm wide and 21 m long, totaling 1.2 square meters; 0.14 mm thick
Scope of application:
The anti-static warning tape can be used for floor area warning, packaging box sealing warning, product packaging warning, etc. the warning tape has the advantages of waterproof, moisture-proof, weather resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-static. It is suitable for the anti-corrosion protection of underground pipelines such as air pipes, water pipes and oil pipelines. Twill printing tape can be used for warning signs on the ground, columns, buildings, traffic and other areas.
When the identification tape is used for area division, it is called marking tape or area tape; When used as a warning, it is called warning tape. But in fact, both are the same thing.
When used for regional division, there is no relevant standard or conventional saying to specify what kind of area needs to be divided by what color. Green, yellow, blue and white are widely used.
When used as a warning, according to GB2893-2001 safety colors and warning signs of occupational hazards in the workplace issued by the Ministry of health in 2003, monochromatic red, yellow, green and two-color red, white, green and yellow black can be used as warning lines.
Here, we suggest making a distinction between marking tape and warning tape. White, yellow and green are used for marking; Red, red white, green white and yellow black are used as warnings.
When used as a warning, red indicates prohibition and prevention;
Red and white stripes indicate that people are not allowed to enter the dangerous environment;
Yellow and black stripes mean to remind people to pay special attention;
Green and white stripes indicate more eye-catching tips.
Storage, transportation, use and maintenance of adhesive tape:
1. The tape shall be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain; It is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil organic solvent, keep it clean and dry, and the room temperature is between - 15 ℃ and 40 ℃ 1m away from the discovery device.
2. The tape shall be placed in rolls without folding. If the storage time is too long, it shall be turned once a quarter.
3. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane and lift it stably with a rigging with a cross beam to avoid damaging the belt edge. Do not load and unload arbitrarily, resulting in loose coil and sleeve throwing.
4. The type and specification of adhesive tape shall be reasonably selected according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect (match) tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strength and cloth layers together.
6. The conveyor belt joint is best connected with hot vulcanized rubber to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roll and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt shall comply with relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the tape snake or creep, keep the trailing roller and vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffle and cleaning device, the wear of the belt shall be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for good operation of the tape. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity, tension difference and even fracture of the tape.
11. In case of early damage to the tape during use, the cause shall be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.
Other Products we Supply:
Contact Person: Mr. Leo