|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1roll/knitting bags|
|Delivery Time:||25-40 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Red 4mm Grid Anti Static TC Fabric||Material:||65% Polyester+33% Cotton+2% Carbon Fiber|
|Color:||Red,Blue,Gray,Gold,GRAY,Green,and Etc||Width (cm):||150cm Or Customizable|
|Weight (gr/sqm):||120~150gsm||Fabric Style:||4mm Grid Or Customizable|
|Surface Resistivity:||10e6 ~ 10e8ohms||Feature:||ANTI STATIC|
Red ESD Fabric,
4mm Grid TC Fabric,
Anti Static TC Fabric
4mm Grid Conductive Wire Red Anti Static 65%Polyester 32%Cotton 2%Carbon TC Fiber Fabric
|Red 4mm Grid Anti Static TC Fabric|
|Material:||65%polyester 33%cotton 2% Carbon Fiber|
|Use:||Making esd working clothes|
|Fabric Style:||4mm Grid or custom 2.5/5mm stripe|
|Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit):||10e6 ~ 10e8 ohm/unit|
|Friction charges (V):||<200V|
|Number of yarns (denier):
|Weave style:||Twill 1/2|
|Air permeability (cc/cm²/sec):||30cc|
|Recommended Class Of Cleanroom:||Class 1000~10000|
People's static electricity is mainly caused by the friction between clothes or between clothes and the body. Therefore, when wearing clothes of different materials, the "charged" is different. For example, clothes made of chemical fiber are more likely to generate static electricity, while cotton clothes produce less static electricity. Moreover, because the dry environment is more conducive to the transfer and accumulation of charge, people will feel more static electricity in winter.
The generation of static electricity is inevitable in industrial (related products) production, and its harm can be mainly attributed to the following two mechanisms:
Hazards caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD):
(1) Cause failure or misoperation of electronic equipment, resulting in electromagnetic interference. (2) Breakdown of integrated circuits and precision electronic components, or promote component aging and reduce production yield.
(3) High voltage electrostatic discharge causes electric shock and endangers personal safety.
(4) It is very easy to cause explosion and fire in production places with many inflammables and explosives or dust and oil mist.
Working clothes made of Antistatic Fabrics shall be uniformly worn for the production of petroleum, petrochemical, gas stations, electronic components and other industries and in flammable and explosive workplaces, and strict requirements shall be made on all indicators and performance of antistatic clothes. Anti static clothing can eliminate static hazards in the wearing process and avoid production accidents.
1) Carbon Fiber as known as "conductive wire", it adopts special polyester filament and high-quality gray conductive wire made in Japan
2) Fully comply with ESD standards. The resistance range of 2% carbon fiber system is 10e6-10e8 ohms
3) Excellent conductivity, available in sky blue, dark blue, pink, white, yellow, green and gray.
4) Recommended for pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, food processing and conference clean rooms.
For making antistaitc clothing, workwear, and other garment accessories, such as ESD bag, ESD cap, ESD Facemask, ESD Shoe cover and so on to protect sensitive components from harmful static charges.
Cleanroom ESD Fabric More Picture:
Other products of our company:
Cleanroom Apparels(Disposable, Launderable)
Cleanroom Documentation(Paper, Pen, Notebook),
Cleanroom Gloves(Finger Cots, PU Coated Glove, PVC Dotted Glove)
Cleanroom Mats(Sticky Mat, Table/Floor Mat, Anti-fatigue Mat),
ESD Package Materials(Bags, Tapes etc),
ESD Storage Materials (Bins, Trays, Circulation Box, Solvent Dispensers),
Cleanroom Cleaning Supplies(Wipes, Tacky Rollers, Mops, Brushes, Swabs),
Cleanroom &ESD Chairs/Stools,
ESD Wrist/Heel Straps/Grounding Cords.
Static Control Ionizing Blower/Gun/Nozzle,
Cleanroom Curtain and etc
Contact Person: Mr. Leo