|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Meter / Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1roll/knitting bags|
|Delivery Time:||25-40 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||ESD Woven T/C Fabric||Material:||65%Cotton+32%Polyester+3%Carbon|
|Color:||White, Blue, Yellow, Red,Green,Customizable||Weight (gr/sqm):||135G/sqm|
|Weave Style:||Woven & Plain||Surface Resistivity:||10e6 ~ 10e8ohms|
Cotton Polyester Carbon T C Fabric,
Anti Static T C Fabric,
4mm Grid Anti Static Fabric
65% Cotton 32% Polyester 3% Carbon Yellow Woven 4mm Grid Antistatic ESD T/C Fabric
ESD TC Fabric Features:
1) For usage in manufacturing kinds of functional ESD garments, with cotton mixed, it is more comfortable and breathable than conductive silk
2) This kind of garment, offers good resistance to static, chemicals and abrasion.
3) Sweat absorption, well used for Engineering /Technical staff workwear
4) It is more applicable in medicals, biology, lab and etc
5) Meets ESD standards, system resistance 106-108ohms
Anti-static ESD Woven Cotton Fabric Description:
|Material:||65% Cotton 32% Polyester 3% Carbon|
|Available Colors:||White, Blue, Yellow, Red,Green,Customizable|
|Carbon Configuration:||Grid 4mm ( 5mm/6mm also available)|
|Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit):||106 ~ 109ohm/unit|
Friction charges (V):
ESD protection in work wear
More picture about ESD Fabric:
Established in 2011, Suzhou Quanjuda Purification Technology Co., LTD is a leading manufacturer and exporter of various ESD & Cleanroom products, offers a full line of ESD & Cleanroom equipment and supplies, providing comprehensive services by manufacturing, sourcing and exporting products from China.
● Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
①.Ans:Yes, we have been in manufacturing and providing excellent Cleanroom and ESD solutions for customers more than 10years.
②.Our own production plants and a wide network of suppliers who are strictly selected, are totally qualified for ISO Quality Management System.
● Q2: How long could you prepare samples?
Ans:Normally 1days if we have the sample onhand. If customized one, about a week around.
● Q3: How about batch order production?
Ans: Normally 3-7days or so
● Q4: Do you inspect the finished products?
Ans:Yes, we will do inspection according to ISO standard and ruled by our QC staff.
● Q5: How do you ship the goods?
Ans: By sea, by air, by truck or by courier (UPS, DHL, Fedex, TNT etc Negotiable.)
● Q6: What advantage do you have?
①.We have professional engineers, customers can expect the best possible advice and support.
②.Related responsible team to answer all your questions and follow-up process for you and do update in time
③.Strict and standard process control according to Quality Management System.
④.Documents support on products, we have strong technical data sheet to support our products,which could make you easier to know our products.
Contact Person: Mr. Leo