|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1set/opp bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 working days|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 sets per month|
|Material:||63% Polyester 34% Cotton 3% Carbon Fiber||Color:||White, Blue Or Other Custom Color|
|Size:||All Sizes||Fabric Weight (gr/sqm):||125g/sqm|
|Surface Resistivity:||106 ~ 108ohms||Front Closure:||Snap Or Button For Options|
|Collar:||Stand-up Or Lapel For Options|
Static Sensitive Area ESD Protective Clothing ESD Safe T/C Jacket 125 G/sqm
ESD-Safe Long Sleeve Jacket: AG0804
Description: It is made of ESD-safe materials, which is composed of 63% Polyester 34% Cotton and 3% Carbon Fiber. It does not come from a spray-on application.
Applications: ESD protection in Medical facilities, Laboratory and etc, work wear
1) It is designed to protect against static build-up, which could provide continuous and consistent charge dissipation.
2) It has a traditional style collar and lapels, front snap closure, and snaps on sleeves to adjust the fit for different size wrists. They also have one chest pocket, one badge holder tab, and one sleeve pen pockets.
3) There're two lengths, the lab coat length and the jacket length. It offers good resistance to static, chemicals and abrasion, and more comfortable and sweat absorption.
4) It is designed for ESD sensitive area, and it is applicable for Laboratory, Aerospace, Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food processing.
5) Meets ESD standards, system resistance 106-109ohms
|Fabric Material||63% Polyester 34% Cotton and 3% Carbon Fiber|
|Available Colors||All colors|
|Available Size||All sizes (below size chart for example)|
|Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit)||106 ~ 109|
|ESD Jacket Size Chart/Unit: cm|
|Size||Total Length||Sleeve Length||Across Chest||Suitable
More Photoes/Other ESD Fabric you may interested in