|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1set/opp bag|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 working days|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 sets per month|
|Material:||98% Polyester And 2% Carbon Filament||Color:||All Colors|
|Size:||All Sizes||Fabric Weight (gr/sqm):||110g/sm|
|Surface Resistivity:||106 ~ 108ohms||Front Closure:||Zipper|
anti static garments
Antistatic ESD Jackets 5mm Grid for Cleanroom
ESD-Safe Lightweight Jacket: AG0807
Description: It is made of ESD static dissipative materials, with 98% Polyester and 2% Carbon filament. It does not come from any spray-on application.
Applications: ESD protection in clean rooms, work wear
1) It is designed to dissipate a charge to that person’s skin and then to ground
2) It is constructed of a lightweight dissipative material which made from woven polyester and a minimum of 2% carbon conductive filament.
3) It has a traditional stand-up collar, front zipper closure, and elastic on sleeves to adjust the fit for different size wrists.
4) They also have one chest pocket, two bottom pocket, one badge holder tab, and one sleeve pen pockets.
5) It offers good resistance to static, chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for Class 1000-10000 cleanrooms and higher.
6) And it is applicable in Semiconductor assembling line, Laboratory, PCB products and etc.
7) Meets ESD standards, system resistance 106-109ohms
8) Autoclavable at 121 degrees if adopts fabric with suitable carbon filaments
|Fabric Material||98% Polyester and 2% Carbon Filament|
|Available Colors||All colors|
|Available Size||All sizes (below size chart for example)|
|Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit)||106 ~ 108|
|Recommended Class Of Cleanroom||Class 100~1000|
|ESD Jacket Size Chart/Unit: cm|
|Size||Total Length||Sleeve Length||Across Chest||Suitable|
Contact Person: admin