|No.668, Fengting Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, China||Sales01@allesd.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1000pcs pcs/vacuum bag, 20bags/carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||100,000bags per month|
|Product Name::||Blue Disposable Nitrile Finger Cots||Material::||Nitrile|
|Color::||Blue,or Customized||Size::||S/M/L/XL Or Customised|
|Length::||70±5 Mm||Wide::||24~34 ±2 Mm|
|Thickness::||0.09±0.03 Mm||Elongation At Break (%)::||≥ 750|
|Features::||Oil Resistance, Wear Resistance,heat Resistance||Package::||1000pcs/ Or Customised|
1000PCS Factory Direct Sale High Quality Cleanroom Blue Disposable Nitrile Finger Cots
Nitrile butadiene rubber is obtained from emulsion polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Its products are excellent in oil resistance, high wear resistance and good heat resistance. It is made of high-quality nitrile rubber and other additives; No protein, no allergic reaction to human skin, non-toxic, harmless, durable and good adhesion.
|Name||Blue Disposable Nitrile Finger Cots|
|Color||Blue, or Customized|
|Size||S/M/L/XL (Please refer to the following table for specific dimensions)|
|Features||oil resistance, wear resistance and heat resistance|
|Application||chemical industry, labor,electronics, plant protection, etc|
|Packing||1000pcs/1440pcs or customised|
Specification:Statement: manual measurement, there is an error of 0.1-0 3cm.
|Average weight (g)||0.41± 0l.02||0.46 ± 0.02||0.52 ± 0.02||0.58 ± 0.02|
|Width(mm)||24 ± 2||28 ± 2||30 ± 2||34.5 ± 2.5|
|Length(mm)||70 ± 5 (65 ± 5; cut type)|
|Tensile strength (Mpa):||>=24|
|Max strength(%):||>= 750|
It is made of high-quality nitrile rubber and other additives; No protein, no allergic reaction to human skin; Non toxic and harmless; Strong and durable, good adhesion.
Nitrile finger cots are widely used in household work, electronics, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass, food and other factory protection, hospitals, scientific research and other industries.
Differences between latex, nitrile and polyurethane finger covers:
In order to prevent slippage in the use of finger covers and improve the comfort of use, they are divided into latex, acrylic butadiene and polyurethane according to different dipping colloids. The polyurethane finger cover colloid is thin, which is generally used in horticulture and electronic industries with relatively high sensitivity requirements; Latex finger cover and nitrile finger cover have relatively thick colloid, better anti-skid performance of latex finger cover and better anti oil performance of nitrile finger cover. They are suitable for machining, logistics handling, oil depot operation, etc.
1. When used for waterproof, please check whether there is air leakage, blow air into the sleeve, and then pinch the mouth to see if the sleeve becomes smaller. If there is no air leakage, it can be used
2. Do not wear it for a long time. If you feel that your finger tip is swollen, numb and purple, you should remove it immediately and raise your finger, and it will slowly return to the previous state.
3. Dry in the shade after use and can be used repeatedly. Try not to reuse.
4. Avoid stabbing by sharp objects, such as needles, scissors, toothpicks, etc.
5. When taking it out, roll it from top to bottom, so that it is easy to take it off and not easy to break, so that it is easy to wear it next time (try not to reuse it).
Latex Finger Cots Picture:
Other products of our company:
Contact Person: admin